Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lindsay's Last Chance?

First off, I a have been a LiLo fan from the days of her and Hilary Duff fighting over Aaron Carter (remembering that would definitely be a reason for her to start drinking). I mean, I chose her over Hilary straight off because she seemed like more fun and a little more real. I mean, no one should be so goody goody. It's got to be fake.

Through the years I've unfortunately had to watch LiLo's promising career just tank. I figure there has to be something wrong with her because celebs in their right mind make an about-face (even if it's all for show) when they get in trouble and try to make amends to save their careers. They have publicists who carefully craft responses, appearances, etc. She probably had someone like this, but has not followed any of their directions. So I hope the judge (who sounded more like a mother than LiLo's actual mother probably ever has)forces her to change her actions. I fear that if it doesn't than this could be her last chance because even though Hollywood loves a comeback, you have to be alive to return.

(I don't like the nickname LiLo, but it is short!)

No comments:

Post a Comment